You already know I love using blue, so of course I had to make a blue and silver Santa Claus! This adorable "Build-A-Santa" set (from Papertrey Ink) has a variety of options so you can create your own unique character either standing or sitting! Check it out via the links below.
Supplies and Tools:
- From Papertrey Ink:
- Build-A-Santa Stamp set
- Build-A-Santa Die set
- Just Sentiments: Santa Mini Stamp Set
- Frosted Lace Stickles Glitter Glue
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Weathered Wood Distress Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Hickory Smoke
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Inkspirational Challenge - Boys or Men
- As You Like Challenge - Critters or People
- I enjoy doing people every once in a while -- especially when they're as adorable as this Santa Claus!
he is just too cute and I do love how you can tell he is smiling by his eyes :)
Oh I love this in blue - what a great card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.
Fun card. Love the unexpected color combo for (Santa) It goes great together.
Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge this week! Your card is wonderful and so fun with that cute little Santa.
Post a Comment