I needed a masculine sympathy card this week, so I pulled out several of my Tim Holtz supplies and whipped this one up. Don't forget.... all Tim Holtz products are 10% off this month at Stamp Simply.
The background is kraft card stock embossed with the 3D Lumber folder and then inked over with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain distress ink. I spritzed a bit of water onto it to get the color to run, and then heat set it.
The leaves are die cut from watercolor paper and dabbed with the distress oxides colors listed below. I added some black paint splatters to grunge them up a bit.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Skeleton Leaves (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Sympathy Sentiments Set 2
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Fallen Leaves Versafine Clair Ink
- Black Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Festive Berries, Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain
This post linked to: