Today I'm sharing another card from Papertrey Ink's October Release. I had a lot of fun ink blending that background and adding all the twinkly stars! I love all the sentiments in this set -- they're all about Jesus and the reason for the season!
Supplies and Tools:
- The Greatest Gift Stamps (Papertrey Ink)
- The Greatest Gift Dies (Papertrey Ink)
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- These colors of Distress Ink Ranger:
- Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Shabby Shutters, Rustic Wilderness, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
This post linked to:
Wonderful, so love how you did the night sky and the great glow around baby Jesus!
Wow... this is a gorgeous card! I love your bold colors and beautiful scene. So precious! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
Post a Comment