I just love the adorable little critters in Sweet n Sassy Stamp's NEW Warm Winter Friends set. I combined them with the Tender Thoughts stamp and die set to create a sweet little winter scene in pink and blue.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Warm Winter Friends
- Tender Thoughts Stamp Set
- Birch Forest Die Set
- Bookmarks & More Dies
- Texture Tiles 4
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Stitched Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean, Worn Lipstick
This post linked to:
- Alphabet Challenge - O is for Outside
- Little Red Wagon Challenge - Outside
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge
- As You Like Challenge - Critters or People
- Critters -- they're so adorable and usually easier to color too!
So darling and beautifully colored! Hope all is well with you!
How sweet, those leg warmers on the deer made me smile! Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Oh Esther this is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
P.S. This also fits the brand new PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. I hope you'll come check it out!
What a darling card! Those critters are so cute and it's a lovely scene. Loving that you stamped the sentiment on patterned paper too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Oh, goodness! I really love this sweet card! Your coloring is so beautiful and your cute images make me happy. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
Darling scene, I love how you colored them, so cute in the winter clothes! Love the background you made for them too, just precious!
Post a Comment