Have you seen the new Feathered Friends die from Papertrey Ink? It's a beauty with it's long tail and wispy looking feathers. To create this one I cut the body from red cardstock and inked the edges with crackling campfire and walnut stain distress ink. The wings were cut from kraft card stock and inked with vintage photo and walnut stain, and his belly was cut from cream card stock and inked with worn lipstick and vintage photo. I added some dimension to his body and wings using my stylus and craft mat and finished him off with white paint splatters. This is my absolute favorite card that I created with their October Release!
Supplies and Tools:
- From Papertrey Ink:
- Feathered Friends 16 Die
- Into the Blooms: Dahlia Die
- Grand Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set
- Grand Christmas Sentiments Die Set
- Black Rhinestones
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Crackling Campfire, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Rustic Wilderness, Worn Lipstick
This post linked to:
- Mod Squad Challenge - Animal Themed Holiday
- Little Red Wagon - No Patterned Paper
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Die Cut, Gems, Red
- As You Like Challenge - Dies or Stencils
- I love using dies -- especially when their are coordinating stamps
Wonderful christmas card, love the big sentiment.
Thanks for joining our "No Patterned Paper" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Oh my it is beautiful and I love the dimension you brought to it and the look of fresh falling snow with your splattering, love that sentiment too!
What a wonderful card Esther! I am in love with that elegant bird and love the way you coloured it and the leaves and splattered them with 'snow'. The bold sentiment is the perfect addition! Thank you for coming to play at The Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Vicky x
Wow, thank you so much for sharing these amazing die cuts with us at AYLI. I can see the reason you favour them!! Sarah DT
What a gorgeous card! I love it :)
A beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT
Post a Comment