It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Rustic Holiday
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the poinsettias to create this festive mixed media card.
This card features the NEW Feathered Friends 16 mini stamp set from Papertrey Ink's October Release along with some beautiful poinsettia and holly dies from the Go-To Gift Card Holder Mitten set. I used my craft mat and stylus to give my flowers and leaves some dimension and texture instead of them just laying there flat. Even though I love doing non-traditional colors sometimes, there's nothing quite like red and green on a Christmas card.
Supplies and Tools:
- From Papertrey Ink:
- Feathered Friends Mini 16 Stamps
- Feathered Friends Mini 16 Die
- Go-To Gift Card Holder Mitten Stamps
- Go-to Gift Card Holder Mitten Dies
- Grand Christmas Sentiments Stamps
- Grand Christmas Sentiments Dies
- Power Outage Prills (Heartfelt Creations)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Rustic Wilderness
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick
This post linked to:
Lovely card and very vibrant colours, thanks you for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx
stunning, I just love how you shaped and textured your beautiful flowers, the bird is a cute touch with them and I love the candy cane heart to frame the sentiment!
This is absolutely gorgeous and so wonderfully festive thank you for joining our challenge this week at ALLSORTS
Oh Esther this is just GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.
Post a Comment