It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Cup of Cocoa or Coffee
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the pine branches when I created my clean and layered card.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Pine Cone Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Script Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Friendship Is A Blessing (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Dotted Ovals Dies (Sizzix)
- Holiday Brushstroke #2 dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to:
Fabulous card Esther, I always like all the dimension you create with your stamping and layers. Hope all is well with you!
Lovely, I like your combo of the pine tree background with the dies on the sentiment tag, great way to tie it all together!
Lovely! The die adds such great dimension to the design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Word Art Wednesday!
How very pretty! Everything matches so well! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges, and I hope to see you again. Julie, DT member
This is gorgeous, Esther. Thanks for sharing it with us in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge and please visit again soon. Your fellowship and art are both such a blessing.
Post a Comment