It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Cup of Cocoa or Coffee
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the pine branches when I created my clean and layered card.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Pine Cone Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Script Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Friendship Is A Blessing (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Dotted Ovals Dies (Sizzix)
- Holiday Brushstroke #2 dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to: