I just love all the awesome 3D flower dies Spellbinders carries, and today's card features the NEW Sunflower dies from Susan's Garden Favorites collection. I paired them with those gorgeous Romantic Slimline Borders that add an air of elegance with their intricate designs.
My flowers were cut from textured yellow cardstock, and I inked the centers with a bit of ripe persimmon distress ink before layering them together and adding those tiny black center pieces.
Supplies and Tools:
- Sunflower with Ladybugs (Spellbinders)
- Romantic Slimline Borders (Spellbinders)
- Beautiful Inside and Out Sentiments (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - White, Friendship, Two of the same thing
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge - "I love...."
- I love 3d Paper Flowers