It's time for another Sweet n Sassy Instagram Hop. If you'd like to enter the drawing for a $25 gift card to SnSS - visit my Instagram page and click on this card for further instructions.
I'm using the NEW Puddle Jumpers stamp set and Mosaic stencil on my card for today. I had fun casing Deed's Bible Journaling page to create that fun cobblestone pathway!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Though I ended up making the path a little thinner on my card, this photo gives you an idea of how I masked off a portion of my background to stencil in the design.
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Puddle Jumpers
- Mosaic Stencil
- Through the Trees
- Count Your Rainbows Stamps
- Count Your Rainbows Dies
- Fence and Grass Die
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza real brush pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Rustic Wilderness
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Hickory Smoke, Salty Ocean
This post linked to:
- The Four Seasons Challenge - Spring
- Time Out Challenge - Cute
- Allsorts Challenge - Spring is in the Air