It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Spring Garden
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
The flowers and wreath were die cut from mixed media paper and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens. I lightly stamped some text over top of the flowers to give them some added interest.
Supplies and Tools:
- Brushstroke Flowers #1 (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Funky Wreaths (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Be Encouraged (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Texture Tiles 1 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink