It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Wearing O' The Green
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the tree and the three leaf clovers when I created my clean and layered card.
I used a bunch of Whimsy Stamps supplies on my card today. I started by using one of the cloud edger dies as a stencil and inked up my sky. The die cuts were all from the All Seasons Tree Set and inked with distress inks. The little puppy is a digi -- also from Whimsy Stamps. The little 3 leaf clovers were created using a tiny heart punch.
Supplies and Tools:
- From Whimsy Stamps:
- No-See All Seasons Tree
- Grass and Cloud Edger Dies
- Bunny Delivery Clear Stamp Set
- Little Playmates Digi Stamp
- Tiny Heart Punch
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Vintage Photo and Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
This post linked to: