Today's card features the NEW Sunflower dies from Spellbinders Paper Arts again. This time I went with a shabby chic feel using kraft card stock, crochet lace, and twine.
To create my card I embossed the background with an elegant embossing folder and inked over it in white ink to soften the background and make the embossing stand out a little.
The flowers and leaves were cut from watercolor paper and inked up with various shades of distress oxides listed below.
(Posting in support of Ukraine and our missionary friend in a bordering country taking in refugees. #cardsforukraine)
Supplies and Tools:
- Sunflower with Ladybugs (Spellbinders)
- Labels Ten Dies (Spellbinders)
- Victoria Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Beautiful Bouquets (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Power Outage Prills (Heartfelt Creations
- Crochet Lace
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Rustic Wilderness, Walnut Stain
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain, Bundled Sage
This post linked to: