I recently won a whole bundle of Colorado Craft Company stamps and dies from an Instagram giveaway. I could wait to ink up this adorable Anita Jeram design called Laundry Day and create this fun scene card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Laundry Day Stamps (Colorado Craft Company)
- Laundry Day Dies (Colorado Craft Company)
- Funky Nature Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Madison Window Die (Memory Box)
- Pine Wreath (Memory Box)
- Boho Vibes Paper Pad (The Paper Studio)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Sunflower Liquid Pearls
- Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, & Bundled Sage Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Allsorts Challenge - Something beginning with "b" (baskets)
- Festive Friday Challenge - Blue, Patterned Paper, Die Cuts
- As You Like Challenge - Floral or Cute
- usually floral, but these fun stamps have me creating "cute!"
A great win and such a colourful fun card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Adorable! I wish I had a dog that did laundry! I love all the colorful clothes. Such a fun card. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday challenge
Fun stamp, love the scene you have made with the window and wreath, terrific coloring!
Such a fun card. Beautifully colored and I love the way you added the window with the wreath! So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
What a brilliant image - this is such a fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our "Something beginning with 'B'" challenge
Post a Comment