I recently won a whole bundle of Colorado Craft Company stamps and dies from an Instagram giveaway. I could wait to ink up this adorable Anita Jeram design called Laundry Day and create this fun scene card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Laundry Day Stamps (Colorado Craft Company)
- Laundry Day Dies (Colorado Craft Company)
- Funky Nature Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Madison Window Die (Memory Box)
- Pine Wreath (Memory Box)
- Boho Vibes Paper Pad (The Paper Studio)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Sunflower Liquid Pearls
- Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, & Bundled Sage Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Allsorts Challenge - Something beginning with "b" (baskets)
- Festive Friday Challenge - Blue, Patterned Paper, Die Cuts
- As You Like Challenge - Floral or Cute
- usually floral, but these fun stamps have me creating "cute!"