- Gardenia Dies
- Beeblossom Dies
- Wildflower Sentiments
- Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn Shabby Shutter, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint
This post linked to:
- Mod Squad Challenge - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Three of Something (3 Beeblossoms)
- Inkspirational Challenge - Photo (inspired by the flowers/colors)
- As You Like Challenge - Floral or Cute
- Floral almost every time because I love flowers
This is beautiful, Esther. Lovely colors and great use of these wonderful dies.
Gorgeous, such lovely coloring and styling of the flowers, beautiful framing and perfect sentiment to go with them!
Oh my , Esther, what a lovely card. So much gorgeous work here, it's simply stunning!! And that greeting is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad, it has been such a pleasure to see your beautiful creations.
Such a pretty card, Esther and you also did a great job for our "3 of something" Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.
Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE
Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x
Beautiful, Esther, kind of a like a wonderful spring breeze. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!
Post a Comment