I'm up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog today with this fun masculine themed birthday card that features their NEW Grunge Gears stencil.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Grunge Gears Stencil
- Typewriter Blocks Alpha
- Texture Tiles 4
- Vintage Van
- Boss Lady Alpha Dies
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Spiced Marmalade
This post linked to:
- As You Like Challenge - Feminine or Masculine
- Both -- but recently I've enjoyed the "challenge" of creating masculine cards
- Krafty Chicks Challenge -- All Occasions
- Tha Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes + optional masculine
- Dare 2B Artzy - Masculine
I love the gears background!
Gorgeous card, Esther. I love the gears in the background with the fun vintage van. This is the 2nd blue and orange card I've seen today, setting trends are you? Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!
Post a Comment