The fun thing about being caught up on design team projects is that I'm free to create something "just for the joy of creating" and combine products from as many different companies as I want! I spent part of my Labor Day afternoon creating this vibrant autumn card using products from Papertrey Ink and Tim Holtz.
The background was stenciled with the weathered tiles stencils and then embossed with the woven embossing folder. The leaves and sentiment were cut from watercolor paper, inked with distress inks, and then I added some splatters to the foliage.
Supplies and tools:
- Counting My Blessings Mini Stamp & Die Bundle (Papertrey Ink)
- Weathered Tile Stencils (Papertrey Ink)
- Fall Foliage Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Woven Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Watercolor paper
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, and Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to: