It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Pumpkin Party
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the theme to create this fun mixed media card.
I was lucky enough to win this big pumpkin stamp from the Colorado Craft Company last month and had fun combining it with an Anita Jeram set I won earlier this year.
I stamped the pumpkin in waterproof ink on watercolor paper and mask it off. I mask off the moon using a die cut circle, and inked up the sky and grass with distress inks.
I added white paint splatters to the sky for stars and then removed the mask and colored my pumpkin with Arteza Real Brush Pens. To complete my card, I stamped the grass along the bottom, added a strip of lace, the sentiment, and those adorable kitties.
Supplies and Tools:
- Scary Pumpkin (Colorado Craft Company)
- Furever Friends (Colorado Craft Company)
- Furever Friends dies (Colorado Craft Company)
- Dashing Rectangles Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Scene Silhouettes: Tall Grass (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- White Embossing Powder
- White Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Crochet Lace