I have another holiday card that combines products from various companies. I absolutely love the tall trees from Papertrey Ink's Oh Holy Night set, so I created a frosty winter scene with them adding a die cut deer from IO and a sentiment and some tiny birds from SnSS.
After masking off my moon, I added three colors of distress ink to the top of my mixed media background. Next, I removed the moon mask, masked off the bottom with a piece of torn paper, and stamped the trees in chipped sapphire distress ink. The green pine was stamped in two shades of green distress ink and I added the brown accents with an Arteza marker. A die cut deer, sentiment, tiny birds, and snow splatters complete my winter night scene.
Supplies and Tools:
- Oh Holy Night Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink)
- Oh Holy Night Die Set (Papertrey Ink)
- Deer Trio (Impression Obsession)
- Folk Art Snowflakes (SnSS affiliate link)
- Tender Thoughts (SnSS affiliate link)
- Birch Forest Die Set (SnSS affiliate link)
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Stormy Sky, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, Rustic Wilderness, Shabby Shutters
This post linked to: