There are three NEW coordinating digital paper packs in the Sweet 'n Sassy store today. I printed papers from two of the packs and used them to create this fun Valentine card. (Note: I always insert the papers into my word program and resize them to A2 sized card stock before I print. This shrinks the design and keeps me from wasting ink on extra paper that I don't need right now.)
I combined my prints with the BRAND NEW Gnome Love stamp set and Love You word dies for a fun Valentine card!
- Time Out Challenge - Romantic
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Stitching, Red, Love Sentiment
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Too Cute
- Try it on Tuesday Challenge - In with the new
- (everything on this card is new - paper, dies, stamp)