The Stamp Simply team is sharing spring/Easter cards this week so I pulled out my favorite wildflower stems and created this mini slimline card. The flowers were cut from mixed media paper and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens. I love how the vellum oval behind them softens the card and adds a touch of elegance.
Check out the awesome sale Sharon is running through the end of the month!!
Supplies and Tools from Stamp Simply:
- Sympathy Sentiments 1
- Wildflower Stems #1 (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Gather at Home Paper Pad (Carta Bella)
- Elegant Ovals (Spellbinders)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Thread
This post linked to :
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Reason to send a Card
- Just because or friendship - I can use anything I want in creating!