Happy Wednesday! Today I have a pretty floral card that features the NEW My Savior's Love and Sweetpea Alpha stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Sweetpea Alpha
- My Savior's Love Stamp Set
- My Savior's Love Die Set
- Texture Tiles 4
- Made New
- Foliage Dies
- Scallop Border Dies
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Wink of Stella
- Black Rhinestones
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Freshly Made Sketches #570
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Reason to send a card
- "Just because" - It's a pleasure to brighten someone's day and let them know you're thinking of them.
Beautiful. The pretty flowers pop against the b/w check background. Love it. TFS
Very pretty! I love the combination of the gingham with the bright coloured flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.
This is so pretty, Esther! Your flowers pop off the fun gingham background! I love your reason for the As You Like Challenge and hope to remember often.
Beautiful, I love the black scallops with the plaid paper and your flowers are colored so lovely, the touch of sparkle is so pretty with them!
I love these colorful flowers and the bold buffalo check background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
The pop of color off the plaid is so striking. Lovely card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Truly stunning creation! Your colouring of those flowers is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Post a Comment