I don't usually create multiples of sympathy cards, but this month I've needed three of them within a week's time. To keep it simple, I used some pretty printables from Kate Crafts paired with lace and flowers and created them all alike.
Supplies and Tools:
- From Kate Crafts:
- Crochet Lace
- Black Crochet Thread
- Paper Doily
- Sympathy Sentiments (Stamp Simply)
- Wild Orchid Sweetheart Blossom (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
This post linked to:
- Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Winter Blues
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge - I love.....birds, flowers, and the color blue
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Color
- blue - I don't know why - I just love it for pretty much everything decorating, clothes, and card making too!
This is gorgeous Ester. The tag looks lovely the way you layered it with the doily and the background wide trim. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika
Definitely a hint of Spring in your pretty card, thanks so much for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Allsorts challenge.
Beautiful layers and dimension in your tag card. Thank you for sharing your project at Allsorts.
I'm sorry you had the need for 3 sympathy cards! They are beautiful and I am sure much appreciated.
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
I am so sorry that you were in need of 3 sympathy cards so close together, they are lovely printables and so pretty with the lace, wood and doily background!
Pretty cards for sad occasions. Thank you for linking with us at TioT's. Tvonne
You're a smart girl to make three at one time. It's a real time saver and a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing your AMAZING art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful.
Word Art Wednesday
Post a Comment