It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
My clean-and-layered card was inspired by the colors and elements in the 1st inspiration board.
As soon as I saw the 1st challenge photo I knew I wanted to create a card using the the kit I won from Pink and Main last year. Blue and yellow are my all time favorite color combo, and I had fun substituting lemons for the yellow eggs.
Supplies and Tools:
- Squeeze the Day Stamp Set (Pink and Main)
- Squeeze the Day Die Set (Pink and Main)
- Lemon Twist Paper Pad (Pink and Main)
- Lemon Twist Enamel Dots (Pink and Main)
- Crochet #2 Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Leaf Trim
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink