I'm so excited to have been ask to guest design for Papertrey Ink's September release. It's all about Christmas this month with everything from poinsettias to sleighs, ornaments, mailboxes, and more!
My project today is a glassine bag all decked out for Christmas and perfect for giving a gift card or cash gift.
There's an Instagram Hop to kick things off and one commenter from each stop will win a $10 gift code to the store -visit my Instagram page and click on this little gift package for more info.
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Red Twine
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Glassine Bag
- Red Roses Digital Paper Pack (Frou Frou Craft)
- Vintage Farmhouse Digital Papers (Jenny Allsorts)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Christmas
- Festive Friday Challenge - Bright Colors, Twine, Layers
- Die Cut Divas Challenge - Anything Goes