The Stamp Simply team is sharing "black n white with a pop of color" cards this week. My card features a sentiment from one of their sympathy sets, but I think it could be used as an encouragement or get well card too.
The flower accent was cut from colored card stock and inked with distress inks to add depth and dimension.
Supplies and Tools from Stamp Simply:
- Sympathy Sentiments Set 2
- Brushstroke Flowers 1
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Crochet Lace
- White Pearls
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Coffee & Friends Paper Pad (Echo Park)
- White Embossing Powder
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Abandoned Coral, Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to: