A friend of mine ask me to make her a card for her nephew whose retiring from the ministry. I thought a blue and yellow.....summery approach would be fun and came up with the above card.
- Flora Grande 2 Heartfelt Creations
- Martha Stewart Leaf
- Love Border (Inkakindadoo - I think)
- Martha Stewart corner punch
- Threading Water border punch (Fiskars)
- Blue/Green Chalks (edges of flower and leaves)
- Versa Mark
- Green/Blue ink
- Blue Embossing Powder (flowers)
- Yellow Glitter (flower center)
- Kassie's Brocade embossing folder (Provo Craft)
- Strip of Vintage Lace (behind flower)
I stamped a single floral image on the envelope so it would match the card....I chalked the edges and colored the center yellow with a Crayola marker.
I liked this style so much that I decided to make a wedding card for a friend in the same design -- just used different colors...
Once again I stamped the envelope to match
I have a feeling I'll be using this again as I really like the way these turned out.
This post linked to:
Made With Love Monday
Making Monday Marvelous
Whatever You Want Wednesday
Wow, I really like how those turned out! Very pretty :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! This card is really pretty!
I LOVE these cards! Blue and yellow is one of my favorite combinations, and the design is incredible, too. You're making me want those stamps!
Love the flower on the envelope, too. This is one I want to scraplift!
What beautiful cards, they both look so different. I'm partial to the pink and white card. So much detail, and the flowers really pop off the card. ~ Abby
Hi. I am a new follower.
because your blog is adorable. Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment