All I did was
- Stamp a background stamp (you'll notice it's not even fall-ish) onto a brown paper bag
- Trace a leaf shape onto the stamped part -- with a brown marker
- Cut out and edge with faux stitching
- Punch a flower from red cardstock and glued it to the top of the leaf before I punched the hole to tie the tag on
- Write my message on the leaf and wa-la -- a cute little gift tag for a food gift
I tied a pretty fall ribbon around my bread and then tied some twine on too for a country look.
Our Sheltering Tree
Hi, thank you for visiting my blog today and your kind words on my tag I made for Abby.
Your leaf tag is beautiful and the mason jar with the stitching is adorable. Very creative, I love it!
Have a great day!
I *adore* that mason jar tag! I really need to make some of those myself, even if my stamp is smaller than yours. :)
Too cute! Too inspired! Now, for the time in my day to do all this!!!
Really cute! These would be cute to tie around napkins for napkin rings too. Love them all! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
Love the leaf tags! Homemade gifts are such fun...
I think i'm going to have to buy that stamp. Or maybe have RB draw it. :-) This is one of the cutest tags I've seen. BTW, watch the mail for some cute tags.
Very cute idea! Dropping by from "Sharing the Shelter" blog hop. Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment