Today I'm sharing a great way to recycle all those pretty Christmas cards you receive each year and can't bear to throw out, but also don't have room enough to save forever.
Here's a great solution: Make them into pretty gift tags to use on packages/food gifts/etc.
For these fun tags I used the Scallop Nestabilities
Blossom II Nestabilities
Scallop Square Nestabilities
These pieces are just cut out with scissors -- waiting to be recycled into a handmade card this season!
Punch a hole -- add a "To:" and "From:" and your set to go.
More ways to recycle Greeting Cards:
- Make Them into Gift Boxes (these use new unused - extra - cards you might have)
- Several Fun ideas here -- tags, ornaments, etc.
- A journal made from cards
- Greeting Card Placemats for kids
- Cute handmade Cards
- Pretty Tags
- Used as jar toppers in food gifts -- really cute!
- Make and Advent Calendar --Another one--- Yet another one
- A craft for the kids -- make a house out of old cards
- A Christmas Garland
- This snowglobe card would be a great way to use old Christmas cards!
I Gotta Create
Our Sheltering Tree