Yes, here I go again - posting my second card in one day for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! I just can't seem to help myself, there are so many beautiful cards linked up that inspire me to keep creating! I guess I must be in the mood for vintage/shabby chic today since both cards are done in browns with just a touch of pink!
Here's I how put this card together:
- Stamped the 5015-P, Postcard stamp (Repeat Impressions) in Walnut Stain Distress Oxide (Ranger) on coffee stained paper
- (To see how I create my coffee stained paper, visit THIS post)
- using sponge daubers, I inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink
- added a strip of lace across the bottom
- stamped a sentiment from Bible Journaling Stamps (American Crafts) on a manila card stock, inked the edges, lightly colored in the heart with a Prismacolor Pencil, and used a square punch to create a banner edge
- printed off a tag from Tea Time Tags (byJLeeloo)
- changed the color of the tea cup and re-printed it, popping it up with mounting tape
- added a burlap string bow to the top
- created some flowers by:
- gluing a dictionary page to white card stock
- inked up the paper with Picket Fence Distress Stain (Ranger)
- the pink one is inked up with Orange Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Picket Fence distress stain
- die cut it with the Tattered Florals Die (Sizzix)
- added pearls to the center
- die cut swirls with the Scribbles Swirls Die (Sizzix)
- added some pink pearls to the top corner
- spritzed the entire card with Blush Color Shine (Heidi Swapp)
Coffee Lover's Spring + Summer Blog Hop
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Not Too Shabby
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Go Green - Upcycle (I up-cycled dictionary pages)
GORGEOUS vintage design on this sweet card and tag combo, Esther. Fabulous once again!
Blessings to you,
Beautiful shabby chic and vintage design.
How pretty, love your shabby chic project. The design is fabulous, the tag is gorgeous.
Oh you really had me at vintage with browns and pinks, this is my favorite of all your coffee and tea cards, gorgeous design, colors, perfection!
You are speaking my language with your card. I love all the vintage delicate look of your card. The tag with the sentiment is fabulous. Love the lace.
Love the vintage feel with all hues of browns, so pretty tag on it!
Awesome vintage design! Love all the details!!!
Beautiful card. love the vintage look and awesome dies and layout
Gorgeous... love the vintage feel... beautiful flowers and that sentiment is fantastic!
its so pretty!
Wonderful card! I especially love the flowers and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT
Sweet card and love these vintage images!
This so wonderful, love the details and the flowers are my favorite.
Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Post a Comment