It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we have an inspiration board for you. This challenge is a fun cross between a photo challenge and a color challenge. You can choose to be inspired by the colors, the photograph, or both!
For some reason I had trouble creating with this board. I love both the colors and the floral section and set out to incorporate both. After several failed attempts to turn out anything I liked, I finally gave up and chose to use just the color pallete.
To create my card I:
- Applied Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, and Scattered Straw Distress Ink through a Recollections stencil
- Punched a thin strip of paper lace using the Embroidery Border Punch from Martha Stewart
- Added a piece of homemade crinkle ribbon over top, tied in a bow
- Stamped the 9009-F, Butterfly (sm)in Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink, fussy cut, and added two pearls to the center
- Stamped a sentiment from Plate 9900 in Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento)
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created: