I'm really enjoying the Power Poppy Inspire Me Challenge this month! I have a looooooong lists of bookmarks from their inspiration posts -- things I want to try. We'll see how many I get accomplished this month. Today I'm trying Julie's Sentiments in the Spotlight.
To create this card I:
- embossed a piece of kraft card stock with the 3D Lumber embossing folder (Tim Holtz)
- inked the wood panels with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Ranger)
- cut the panel into wood planks and distressed the edges
- glued my planks to a piece of red card stock
- printed a sentiment and the strawberry image from Juicy Strawberries Digital Stamp Set (Power Poppy)
- colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils and added Red Stickles to my strawberries
- fussy cut the strawberries and leaves and one set of strawberry blooms
- die cut and matted my sentiment with the Cirlce/Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- arranged my strawberries cluster to the left of my sentiment, popping up some pieces with mounting tape
Power Poppy - Inspire Me (Julie - Sentiments in the Spotlight)
Shopping Our Stash - Feed Me
4 Crafty Chicks - Life's a Picnis
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Summer Fun
Power Poppy Hues to Use - Mystery Colors (Red, Green, Brown)
Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the textural look of your card. I haven’t had a chance to do anything for this challenge this month. Hopefully I will.
Beautiful card! Your strawberries really do look juicy!!
Gorgeous card Esther :-) the strawberries are beautiful and I love the woodgrain background, absolutely fabulous!
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Lols x x x
Beautifully done. Strawberries = summer, that's for sure. Love the stickles too.
Strawberries are one of my favorite summer fruits and yours are delicious looking and good enough to eat. Love the fabulous wood background and the bold sentiment.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
so cute, I love the sparkle that you brought to the strawberries and the wood background is great with them
What a pretty card, Esther! I love those strawberries! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo
Gorgeous card - lovely coloring.
Post a Comment