Graciellie Design had a BIG digital stamp release the beginning of this month. There are four new digital stamp sets.....two autumn themed sets and two Christmas themed sets. I'm showcasing the one called "A Christmas Hello" today.
To create this card I:
- embossed a piece of kraft card stock with the Kitchen Weave embossing folder (Cuttlebug) and inked it with Ground Espresso distress ink (Ranger)
- die cut a piece of dark brown card stock with the Tear Drop Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- printed a sentiment from A Christmas Hello, die cut it with the Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), and inked around edges with Ground Espresso Distress ink (Ranger)
- stamped Worn Lipstick/Wild Honey Distress Oxide on my desk, added water, and swiped my watercolor paper through it till it reached my desired color (a coral shade)
- printed five flowers from A Christmas Hello in four different sizes on my coral paper and fussy cut
- inked the edges of my flowers with Candied Apple/Fired Brick Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- lightly spritzed water on the reverse side of my flowers, crumpled them into balls, and 1/2 dried them with a heat gun
- unrolled the flowers and layered them to create a 3D poinsettia - adding a large pearl to the center
- stamped Walnut Stain/Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide (Ranger) on my desk, added water, and swiped my watercolor paper through it till I achieved the desired shade of brown
- printed the pine cones on my brown watercolor paper
- Stamped Mowed Lawn/Pine Needles Distress Ink (Ranger) and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide (Ranger) on my desk and swiped my watercolor paper through
- printed one more flower from A Christmas Hello on the green paper, fussy cut and added to the back of my 3D flower
- die cut greenery using the Mini Holiday Greens Thinlits (Sizzix-Tim Holtz)
- added berries using Red Stickles
Tuesday Throwdown - Add Some Texture
4 Crafty Chicks - Tic Tac Toe - below (Red, Flower, Kraft)
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas comes early
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Bling it on (glitter and pearl)
Beautiful card! Love the Poinsettia.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.
This is gorgeous, like how you curled the poinsettia petals and all the pretty leaf layers!
Beautiful, love the texture you have given to the pretty flower, love how you brought together the greenery with it, and sweet sentiment!
So beautiful, love your stunning floral arrangement
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Super gorgeous card! Love the flower, the texture of the background. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!
Post a Comment