As promised I'm back with an "October Plaid" post. Today I'm sharing a fun fall plaid that has no white space in it. Instead of using it as a background, I die cut it into beautiful autumn leaves.
For a tutorial on creating this plaid background: Visit today's post on the Cropstop blog.
Supplies used on this card:
- Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities
- Fall Foliage Thinlits (Sizzix -- Tim Holtz Alterations)
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Versamark watermark Ink
- Primary Bark Embossing Powder (Wow!)
- Harvest Expressions (Inkadinkado)
- Ranger Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE)
- Burlap String
- ATG gun
I'd love to see your take on plaid, so stop by the current link party and showoff any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store.
This post linked to:
The Paper Players - Trees and Leaves
Allsorts - Trees and/or Leaves
Dies R Us - Anything Goes (Spellbinders, Sizzix dies)
Creative With Stamps - Halloween or Leaves