It's the first Wednesday of the month and that means it's a Designer's Choice challenge over on The House that Stamps Built. Today Cheri has picked a the fun theme of "Bear Hugs" to inspire us! Repeat Impressions has quite a few bear themed stamps to pick from --- the one I'm showcasing today is called "Belle."
To create my card I:
- stamped 701-K, Belle in Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento) and colored her in with Prismacolor Pencils
- using the Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) I cut her out and inked around the circle with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- I matted my sweet bear on a brown scallop circle (Spellbinders nestabilities) and popped it up over my background with foam mounting tape
- the background is two pieces of designer paper from my stash and a piece of paper lace punched with the Embroidery Deep Edge Punch from Martha Stewart
- I inked the top edge with Ground Espresso Distress Ink (Ranger) added a die cut sentiment from Spellbinders Sentiments Five set
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created:
Isn't she cute! Great coloring and the paper you have used have showcased her beautifully.
Cute, cute, cute, Shirley. I love the newspaper background. Belle is one of my favorite bear stamps from Repeat Impressions. She gets a lot of "hugs" from me...I use her a lot.
That is one smart Teddy, she looks lovely all dressed up. Great background too.
Thank you for joining our 'Pretty Papers' challenge at Allsorts.
This is so beautiful!! Love the vintage feel and that fun, loopy die cut sentiment.
that little sweetie is so cute all dressed up in her pretty clothes! Gorgeous design of the card too!
A really sweet image on your lovely creation for our 'Pretty Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.
Cutenesses over load. Belle is my favorite teddy bear because she is so much fun to color. She is adorable in pinks. Love the big paper you used. This was such a fun challenge this week.
Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Allsorts;-))m
Cute! Awesome job with the DCC this month! Love how you highlighted that cute bear!
Love the way you have mounted this sweet bear image over you fabulous background. Thank you for sharing with us over at Word Art Wednesday
Post a Comment