It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we have an inspiration board for you. This challenge is a fun cross between a photo challenge and a color challenge. You can choose to be inspired by the colors, the photograph, or both!
Supplies and Tools:
- Repeat Impressions Stamps:
- 1318-P, Cottontail Rabbit
- 1613-J, Summer Tree
- 2616-D, Tiny Bird
- 2617-D, Tiny Bird(flight)
- 5015-P, Postcard
- 3910-G, Miracle of Spring
- Distress Oxides (Ranger) in these colors
- Walnut Stain
- Antique Linen
- Peeled Paint
- Worn Lipstick
- Squeezed Lemonade
- Tattered Rose
- Hickory Smoke Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Sponge Daubers
- Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- Farm Fence Die (Honeybee Stamps)
- Small Grass border die (Impression Obsession)
- Baker's Twine
- Watercolor Paper
For my blog readers:
- Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store by using the code: rr10ea
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created:
This post linked to:
As You Like - Favorite Die or Stencil
(Dies - you can add so much with a few dies cuts - this fence is one of my favorites)
Allsorts - Favorite Stamp/Image/Die (This fence is a favorite of mine - so versatile)
Mix It Up - Anything Goes + optional inked background
Wow, Esther!!! This is adorable and I love, love, love this layered scene you've created. I feel as though I could step right into the card. You are so good at this and this card shows off your talents beautifully!
There is nothing I don't love about this card and everything that I love. What a pretty scene you created for spring, the fence, the bird and the bunny - great card for this challenge. It has been fun to see every ones take on this challenge.
Just adorable. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
A really lovely die, a great image and background. Thank you for joining our favourites challenge this week at Allsorts.
Your scene is amazing, like how the bunny is the focal point and all the details, your background is beautiful and like the fence!
This is very cute! I love how you used all these different stamps to create your scene; specially that fabulous tree!
that is such a cute scene for your little bunny, like the birds flying over too!
Just adorable Esther and so seasonal, we have quite a few of those sitting out in our paddocks, thanks so much for joining us again at our 'Use a Favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
Awesome job on your layered scene with this gem! Great take on the challenge.
Such a cute scene you created, love the bunny!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
What a great card! The bunny seems like he is going to jump off the page and love all the Repeat Impression s stamps you have used.
Cute card. What a sweet bunny :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Mix It Up!
Post a Comment