It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week the theme is --- ANYTHING GOES! I decided to do something with this adorable Raggedy Anne & Andy stamp --- aren't they just the cutest?!
Supplies and tools:
- 902-I, Raggedy Anne & Andy (Repeat Impressions)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Walnut Stain / Gathered Twigs
- Circle and Large Scallop Circle Nestabilties (Spellbinders)
- Checked ribbon
- Hello Doily Dies (Sizzix)
For my blog readers
- Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store by using the code: rr10ea
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
They are so adorable and I love the country feel that you have given to the card with the rustic wood background to the ribbon and the touch of lace is so great with it too!
That is just the sweetest! The gingham perfect!
Such a beautiful card, like the stained background and the red gingham ribbon is perfect with Raggedy Ann & Andy!
You had me at the pretty red gingham bow - love your bg and Raggedy Anne and Andy are so cute. On my list for the next order.
Ooh, how sweet! Totally love the wood grain background!
Pretty ribbon - love gingham. Great wood grain background.
This is so sweet and beautifully colored.
They just don't get much cuter than this! I'm LOVING that wood grain background with the gingham and lace, and of course Ann and Andy are adorable too!
Awww . . . this is so sweet!!! Adorable image, fabulous texture on the background and that checked bow is so yummy!!
Post a Comment