Today's card features Gracie's new digital stamp called
"Take Me Home." Isn't that little cottage just the sweetest?!
I printed my house twice and popped up the door, window,
barrel, flower pots, and roof with foam mounting tape.
Supplies and Tools:
- Take Me Home Digital Stamps Set (Graciellie Design)
- Watercolor Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge
- Farm Fence Dies (Honeybee Stamps)
- Garden Greens (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz)
- Foam Mounting Tape
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain, Pine Needles
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Walnut Stain, Candied Apple, Black Soot
Use Your Stuff - Mood Board (below)
Little Red Wagon - Summer Fun
(Summer is when we "go home" to visit family)
Allsorts - Travel (the best journey's always take us home)
Inkspirational Challenge - Garden
As You Like - Summer or Winter Colors?
(It depends on the season - if it's summer, then I'll say summer...but if it's winter I'll say winter!
My favorite summer color is green though -- because it's the colors of all things growing!)