Oh my --- you've got to check out this new Christmas set Graciellie Design's just released!
Wow!! She packed this set FULL of gorgeous digis!!
For my background, I printed one of Gracie's rustic wood backgrounds and embossed over it with a woodgrain embossing folder! To finish it off I added just a few swipes of hickory smoke ink to distress it a bit. It's a fun way to "dress up" digital papers!
Supplies and Tools:
- Festive Poinsettia Mini Bundle (Graciellie Designs)
- Rustic Wood Digital Paper Pack (Graciellie Designs)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- White Acrylic Paint
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Hickory Smoke Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Burlap String
- Endless Love Alphabet Dies (Sizzix)
Make My Monday - Red, Green, and White
As You like - Cute or Traditional Christmas
(Both, but I seem to make more traditional cards - probably because I have more stamps in that style)
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything handcolored
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas colors (Red, Green, Gold)