It's time for a Tic Tac Toe Challenge over on The House That Stamps Built. Our challenge over on the RI blog is to choose three items (across, down, or diagonally). I chose the middle row across --- diecut, black and white + one color, ribbon.
For this card I CASED myself -- I did a dragonfly version of this card last month in blue and white you can see it by clicking here.
Supplies and Tools:
- Repeat Impressions Stamps:
- Watercolor Brush Pens (Benicci)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Black Embossing Powder
- 3D Botanical Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Lard Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Manila Tags Nesting Dies - CUTplorations
- Bloomdala Bliss: Felicity - CUTplorations
- Lowercase Alphabet Plate Die (Stamplorations)
Check out what my fellow design team members created for this week's challenge
Shopping Our Stash - Is It Summer Yet?
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act
Dies R Us - Tag You're It (spellbinders dies)
Allsorts Challenge - Anything with Wings
Stamplorations Theme and Photo Prompt - Stamps and Nature