Happy first day of 2021! For my first card of the new year I'm sharing a card that features THREE NEW stamp sets from Sweet n Sassy Stamps!
See (and shop) the entire January Release by clicking here.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- Supplies from Sweet n Sassy:
- Stacked Deckle Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Baker's Twine
- Heart Punch
This post linked to:
- Make My Monday - Create Your Own Background
- Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes
- Mod Squad Challenge - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
- A Place to Start - Anything Vintage
Love the plaid cup and blue and brow is such a lovely combination. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the Mod Squad Challenge. Hugz
Love the gingham look with the vintage, great color combo!! That little cup postage is too cute!
That plaid cup is truly a statement image! Very nicely done! Thanks for another wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
WOW three sets and one fabulous cohesive card!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
the "antiquing" as we use to call it, works so well with the pop of blue color on the cup...Very nice!
Wonderful card! I'm not a coffee lover, but have so many friends and family that would love a card like this!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Cheers friend, love this card all inky and everything, Happy New Year and Thank you for playing our ATG Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks.
Post a Comment