Today I have a bright and cheery card to share with you that features a beautiful layering stencil from Altenew. I simply love the texture the organic linen embossing folder adds to this one layer card!
Supplies and Tools:
- Watercolor Bouquet Stencil (Altenew)
- Floral Frame Stamp Set (Altenew)
- Organic Lined 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Tattered Rose, Festive Berries, Bundled Sage, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo
This post linked to:
- Shopping Our Stash - Plant Life
- Just Add Ink Challenge - Color Challenge (below)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean-and-Simple
- As You Like It Challenge - Embossing or Stenciling
- Both -- layering stencils are so fun especially when you add texture by embossing the finished piece!