Today I have a bright and cheery card to share with you that features a beautiful layering stencil from Altenew. I simply love the texture the organic linen embossing folder adds to this one layer card!
Supplies and Tools:
- Watercolor Bouquet Stencil (Altenew)
- Floral Frame Stamp Set (Altenew)
- Organic Lined 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Tattered Rose, Festive Berries, Bundled Sage, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo
This post linked to:
- Shopping Our Stash - Plant Life
- Just Add Ink Challenge - Color Challenge (below)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean-and-Simple
- As You Like It Challenge - Embossing or Stenciling
- Both -- layering stencils are so fun especially when you add texture by embossing the finished piece!
Wow... I KNEW you made this fabulous background! I tried to figure out how you did it before I read it... I didn't guess right! This is beautiful, and I love the colors. That EF is awesome, too. Thanks for joining this challenge at SOS, we appreciate your patronage!
Absolutely gorgeous, Esther! Need to try some layering stencils--love the colors you used & the design! Congrats on the Altenew March challenge win!
Such a lovely effect! The colours look so pretty used this way. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
This card is so beautiful Esther. I just ordered the stencil through your link. Can't wait to try it. It's just stunning. So many possibilities. Thanks for sharing all the cards you make, and how you make them. As a recipient of some of your beautiful cards, I know first hand how special they are and how special they make someone feel. ~ Abby
so pretty, I just love the colors you used on the flowers and it all looks great embossed with the lined embossing folder!
This is really beautiful Esther! I love the embossing and the colors are so soft and pretty.
This card turned out SO fabulous and pretty, Esther. I now have that embossing folder on my ever-growing "wish list". You really knocked this one WAY out of the park. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge.
Have a blessed week, my friend.
Word Art Wednesday
Post a Comment