Happy Memorial Day to my American readers. I used stamps and dies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps to create this rustic style patriotic card. I love the vintage vibe of inked, distressed edges!
Today is the last day to take advantage of Sweet n Sassy's end of the month Customer Appreciation sale! Everything is currently 15% off -- no code needed.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Dashing Rectangles Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Glitter Snow
- Kaleidoscope Transparent Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Festive Berries, Chipped Sapphire
- Festive Friday Challenge - Choose Three (stars, stripes, rectangle, embossing)
- The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe (blue, red, white)
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes