I'm up on the Stamp Simply Blog today sharing a card that features the BRAND NEW patriotic stamp and die set and a NEW America paper pad --- all available from the Stamp Simply store!
Supplies and Tools from Stamp Simply:
- The Red, White & Blue stamp set
- The Red, White & Blue flag die
- God Bless America Paper Pad (Echo Park)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe (blue, red, white)
- Festive Friday Challenge - stripes, stars, bright colors, rectangle, flag die
What a stunning patriotic card.
This is another amazing patriotic creation, Esther! I love it. Clean and crisp and beautiful! Thanks for playing with my Tic Tac Toe challenge at the Players again this week!
This is a fun layout and I like how you made a second flag in the background with your DSPs! Great patriotic card! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!
A beautiful card in red, white and blue, Esther! I love how you layered the flag over all the patriotic words. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!
Another beautiful card, Esther. Clean, crisp and very American! Every detail is perfection. Thank you again for joining us at the Paper Players this week.
Beautiful patriotic card Esther! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge.
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us on Festive Friday Challenges!
Love the flag and all the words behind it, wonderful patriotic card!
This is a great card. Such an creative design. Thank you for sharing your project at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca
Post a Comment