Sweet n Sassy Stamps is trying the Instagram Hop again this month, and once again there's a $25 gift certificate up for grabs to one lucky commenter --- you can get started hopping by visiting my Instagram page.
My IG friend, Rachel Alvarado, is doing a card drive for a special lady recently diagnosed with brain cancer and given only a few months to live; so I created this monochromatic card using two NEW stamp sets and a NEW die from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. (Read about the card drive here.)
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Tag Collection (Tim Holtz - Sizzix)
- Wrinkle Ribbon
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
- Kat Scrappiness Challenge - Monochrome
- Word Art Wednesday -Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - CASE Someone
- I CASED myself (this post) but did it up monochromatic and turned it horizontal
Beautiful card! I love the flowers and the way you added the tag sentiment. Hope you have a beautiful day!
Fabulous card! Such wonderful stamping. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
I love the monochromatic look of this that blue with kraft looks great!
I see the email I sent you at my brothers house didn't send until I just got home
Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with the Kat Scrappiness July Card Challenge!
Post a Comment