Today's little shape card features the March Stamp of the Month (FREE with a $65 purchase) from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I stamped it in antique linen distress ink and used my Arteza real brush pens to do a little no-line watercoloring. I added inky layers with their new Mosaic stencil and the Script background stamp.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Frosted Lace Stickles
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Use at least one stencil
- As You Like Challenge - Interactive or not
- Not -- while I like interactive cards, I don't necessarily like making them
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act
- Inkspirational Challenge - Shape Card
Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
Every time I see this my jaw drops. It truly is just so stunning!!
Wowza I love the colors on this dragon fly and great shape too. Really beautifully designed.
Oh my is that ever gorgeous detail in that dragonfly, and I just love the background for it, such pretty colors! Love the card shape too!
Spectacular card! Love all the details and vibrant colours! Who can go wrong with a dragonfly and the Lord. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT
Post a Comment