Today I have a fun sea themed card to share with you that features Sweet 'n Sassy's newest sentiment stamp set called Here for You. Grab yours before July 22cd and save 10% with Early Bird Savings. I think the addition of the postage themed stamps in the background give it a vacation feel.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Tropical Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Saltwater Taffy
This post linked to:
- Cut it Up Challenge - Summer Lovin
- Alphabet Challenge - H is for Holidays
- Four Seasons Challenge - Summer
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Let's Go on Vacation
- As You Like Challenge - Cool or Warm colors
- My absolute favorite color combo (blue/yellow) combines them BOTH!
Looks like a wonderful holiday destination,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet challenge
A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
That card is a stunner!! I love the black and white + splash of color. The color is so rich. Love the palm tree and all the other silhouettes.
Thanks for participating in our Summer Lovin’ challenge at Cut it Up!
What a great destination scene in vibrant colors! So cool! Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
I do love the vibrancy of your sunset. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x
Post a Comment