For my 1st card I created an ink smooshed background using distress ink and splashed some white acrylic paint over it for a snowy effect. I stamped the border in the same ink and also inked all the edges and die cut sentiment with it.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Snowflake Blessings
- Joy Word Die
- Christmas Stockings & Mittens stamp set
- Christmas Stockings & Mittens die set
- Welcome Winter Paper Pad (Carta Bella)
- Venise Lace
- Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Chipped Sapphire distress ink (Ranger)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Create a Flake dies (Spellbinders)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
The second card features paper from the Welcome Winter paper pad that I used for both my background and my paper pieced stockings. I added some little buttons and twigs of holly to the stockings to dress them up, and had to include a piece of that beautiful venise lace in the background.
This post linked to: